Congratulations on the purchase of your Joyonway Spa Pool. After carefully reading our warranty document please take the time to complete the below form to secure your warranty. Completing the below registration acknowledges you have read and agreed to warranty conditions. All warranties applications must be submitted within 7 days of purchase.
Half Price Imports
Joyonway Spa Pool Warranty
This warranty is only valid with the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Half Price Imports offers a comprehensive piece of mind warranty on your Joyonway Spa Pool compromising of a 10 year structural warranty, 5 year acrylic shell warranty and 1 year equipment warranty provided that the installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with normal practice and our owners manual.
Filtration Plant, Heaters, Motors and Pumps, system control box and system touch pad are guaranteed for 12 months parts and Labour, from purchase date against faulty components, provided that the use and maintenance has been carried out in accordance with normal practice . All plumbing piping, Jets, Filters and lights are guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase.
*After 12 months this warranty is limited to supply of replacement parts and excludes labour.
If a fault was to be found:
If any such defect or fault appears, or occurs, the purchaser shall inform Half Price Imports within seven days. If a warranty claim requires removal of the spa to effect repair, replacement, or otherwise, all costs associated to remove, transport and re-install the spa are at the purchaser's expense. All servicing and repairs carried must be by a service person authorised by Half Price Imports.
This warranty does not extend to any damage or failure arising through:
- Leaving the spa uncovered while empty and exposed to sunlight and/or environmental conditions.
- Operation of the spa at a water temperature outside the range of 2C- 45C
- Incorrect use of chemicals and/or unbalanced water, such as calcium hardness, total alkalinity, pH, or sanitizer. Abrasive cleaners are not used on the pool surfaces.
- Operation of the spa outside of the specified voltage requirements (220 - 240Vac), including voltage spikes and blackouts.
- Damage caused by vermin, insect or any other type of infestation.
-Any earth, ground-fill, subsidence or base support movement damages the pool or acts of God. In no event shall Half Price Imports or its employees be liable for injury to any person.
- Use of incorrect chemicals, such as tri-chlor, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, or any other chemical that may remain undissolved on the surface of the spa.
- Damage caused during delivery or installation of the Product, wear and tear, or damage resulting from accident, negligence or misuse.
- Damage caused through tampering or unauthorised alterations to the spa.
- All light bulbs are not covered by this warranty
- Heating elements and jet pieces damaged through corrosion due to water imbalance.
- Failure to follow guidelines in owners manual.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your warranty please discuss these with Half Price Imports prior to completing the below document. By signing this document you are agreeing to our warranty conditions.