Congratulations on the purchase of your Balboa Spa Pool. After carefully reading our warranty document please take the time to complete the below form to secure your 12 month electrical and 5 year shell warranty. Completing the below registration acknowledges you have read and agreed to warranty conditions. All warranties applications must be submitted within 7 days of purchase.
Monalisa Spa Pool Warranty
Your Monalisa Spa Pool shell is guaranteed by the manufacturers for five (5) years from date of purchase, provided that the installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with normal practice.
All supporting equipment Filtration Plant, Heaters, Motors and Pumps are guaranteed for 12 months Parts and Labour, from purchase date. All light bulbs and ozone lamps are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
All plumbing piping and installation of Jets, Filters, Lights and Ozonators are guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase. Colour changes or variations and material failures are limited to guarantees or warranty offered by the material suppliers. This warranty is only valid with the original purchaser and is not transferable.
If a fault was to be found:
If any such defect or fault appears or occurs the Purchaser shall inform Half Price Imports within seven days. If warranty claim requires removal of the spa to effect repair, replacement, or otherwise, all costs associated to remove, transport and re-install the spa are at the purchaser's expense. All servicing and repairs to be carried out only by a service person authorised by Half Price Imports.
This warranty does not extend to any damage or failure arising through:
- Leaving the spa uncovered while empty and exposed to sunlight and/or environment.
- Operation of the spa at a water temperature outside the range of 2C- 45C
- Incorrect use of chemicals and/or unbalanced water, such as calcium hardness, total alkalinity, pH, or sanitizer. Abrasive cleaners are not used on the pool surfaces.
- Operation of the spa outside of the specified voltage requirements (220 - 240Vac), including voltage spikes and blackouts.
- Damage caused by Vermin, insect or any other type of infestation.
-Any earth, ground-fill, subsidence or base support movement damages the pool or acts of God. In no event shall Half Price Imports or its employees be liable for injury to any person.
- Use of incorrect chemicals, such as tri-chlor, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, or any other chemical that may remain undissolved on the surface of the spa.
-Damage caused during delivery or installation of the Product, wear and tear, or damage resulting from accident, negligence or misuse.
-Damaged caused through tampering or unauthorised alterations to the spa.